April 8th, 2019Do Price Resets Work
December 26th, 2016Tuition: Up, Down or Staying the Same
November 21st, 2016College Discounting Does Students a Disservice in Forbes, August 2014
November 21st, 2016Don’t Let High Price Discourage You From Applying: Financial Aid Is Abundant
About Lapovsky Consulting
Lapovsky Consulting is the consulting practice of Dr. Lucie Lapovsky, a well-known expert in higher education finance and governance. Among the consulting services that Dr. Lapovsky provides are:
- Searches for Chief Financial and Administrative Officers and searches for interims. Recently completed searches include California Institute of Art, Dominican University, Pitzer College, Drew University, Goucher College, Bennington College, Randolph College, Lewis & Clark, The College of Wooster and The University of the Sciences.
- Current Searches:
- York College of Pennsylvania – Vice President for Finance and Campus Operations
- Thiel College in Greenville, PA – Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Governance Consulting, including the facilitation of board and senior leadership retreats, board and CEO evaluations and coaching of individual board and senior staff members.
- Price Resets and Strategic Financial Issues, relating to both institutional revenues and expenditures, including cost and efficiency assessments to help institutions understand how they can improve their operations, tuition pricing and discounting assessments, price resets and development of strategies to maximize enrollment and net revenue goals in a manner consistent with the institution’s values.
- Strategic Planning, including helping institutions develop their planning process, facilitating moving the process along efficiently, tying the plan to the budget, and measuring progress
Dr. Lapovsky’s clients include public and private colleges and universities throughout the United States and various companies and organizations throughout the world. Lucie is personally involved throughout each engagement. To see whether she can be of service to you, please email or call her directly at: