July 22nd, 2014Succession Planning: Advice for the President, the Board, and HR – in Academic Impressions June 2012
July 2nd, 2014Does Price Influence College Choice? Forbes, April 2014
About Lapovsky Consulting
Lapovsky Consulting is the consulting practice of Dr. Lucie Lapovsky, a well-known expert in higher education finance and governance. Among the consulting services that Dr. Lapovsky provides are:
- Searches for Chief Financial and Administrative Officers and searches for interims. Recently completed searches include Goucher College, Bennington College, Randolph College, The College of Wooster and The University of the Sciences.
- Current Search: Drew University – Associate Vice President of Finance and Controller
- Governance Consulting, including the facilitation of board and senior leadership retreats, board and CEO evaluations and coaching of individual board and senior staff members.
- Strategic Financial Issues, relating to both institutional revenues and expenditures, including cost and efficiency assessments to help institutions understand how they can improve their operations, tuition pricing and discounting assessments, and development of strategies to maximize enrollment and net revenue goals in a manner consistent with the institution’s values.
- Strategic Planning, including helping institutions develop their planning process, facilitating moving the process along efficiently, tying the plan to the budget, and measuring progress
Dr. Lapovsky’s clients include public and private colleges and universities throughout the United States and various companies and organizations throughout the world. Lucie is personally involved throughout each engagement. To see whether she can be of service to you, please email or call her directly at: